Saturday, August 3, 2013

Outdoor Summer Buffet

 Come sit and stay a while....



A carpenter orginially made this to be an outdoors planters table with shelves and cabinets. The top of the original eventually broke. I saved the old broken shelves and cabinets (of course) and recycled them (stay tuned!). I now use the table as an outdoor buffet to serve up some refreshing drinks and finger-foods.





I still keep the original planters table feel with lots of flowers and miniature garden tools.

This is a ceramic egg holder that is typically used to store eggs in the refrigerator ... It was originally given to me from a friend full of duck eggs as a gift! (See my duck post here) I like to use it as a fresh vase on the table, sometimes as a simple centerpiece. 

Do you use non-traditional vases in your home?








No comments:

Post a Comment