Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Woodblock Dishclothes

 Dish out some style




To be honest, I hate doing dishes. But the only thing I hate more than doing dishes is having dirty dishes! I'm totally bored by the process and I'm bored with all the dish cloths out there right now. I searched and searched from some original decorative nautical dish clothes to put in my kitchen for ages (It wouldn't hurt to be distracted, right?). I finally gave up and made my own! I usually make my woodblock art to be printed on paper but last summer I started printing on fabric and I'm really loving the look! Before my husband knew it, I was woodblock printing on pillows, dish clothes, towels and all vulnerable looking fabric all over our house.


I received so much good feedback from my family and friends that I decided to fill orders. They are listed for $20.00. Check out My Etsy Shop for more details!

What is your least favorite chore and how do you perk it up?

No comments:

Post a Comment